Silverwood 9/2012

These are pictures of our annual visit to Silverwood.  It is really nice that we get free tickets for the kids through a local reading program!  This sucker was Asher's favorite part.  
This was obviously a big lollipop!
Bumper cars are always fun!
Jessica and a boy we don't know. 
John didn't like it that Jessica was able to control the plane also.  :)
It was a lovely day for a train ride.
Some cowboys hijacked the train!
Cool shot huh?
I asked the operator if Asher could go on this ride, thinking they'd say no, but the let him go with John and I got a little worried, but he did great!  The seat belts were really loose.
Asher is fortunate to have siblings to sit with on all his first rides!
We ran into my sister-in-law Mary Ellen and her kids and spent a lot of the day with them.  Fun!
We always eat at the same restaurant when we're there.  I love tradition!
Annie can't wait to be 16!
Until next year!

5 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Oh, I just love the picture with you and the kids all together! I miss you guys so very much and I LOVE all the posts you have been doing, your pictures are really great! The kids are cuter than ever and growing up way too much. When can we see eachother again?! There must be a way!
Love you guys!

Jen Anderson said...

I just love the picture of you and the kids on the couch, you look just like one of the kids! I love all the posts you have been doing, you pictures are really looking great! You have been to some beautiful places.
We miss you guys so much. The kids are all so cute/beautiful and grown up. I just know that Lucy and Jessica would be fast friends! Sam & John as well.
There must be some way we can see eachother!!? Wouldn't that just be wonderful to get together?!
Love you guys!

Amy F. said...

We miss you too Jen!! We might be in Utah in the beginning of August sometime. I don't think I have your current email or phone #'s. Will you email me @ jafoxes@comcast.net? Your blog makes me want to get together too!

heatherhousewife said...

How fun is this? It looks clean and nice for a little theme park. I never made it to Silverwood, but I am glad you get to go! Maybe someday when we visit, we can all go. :)

Amy F. said...

Definitely we have to go together Heather!