Puyallup Fair 9/2012

We had to do the Puyallup while we were there!
My childhood memories were abundant.  I loved all the animals as a child.
Free face painting for 12 and under!
John was serious about stuffing his face with cotton-candy!
Although this ride was filthy, it was their favorite!  The ride is over 30 years old...I went on it when I was little.
BBQ Pete's is the best BBQ in the NW in my opinion.  Finger-licking good!
I always went to their restaurant each year with my family when my Grandma GG would visit.  
Cute little piglets.
I forget what this is.
A wallaby?
Footsie Wootsies!!
These are the best!  I like the cheeseburger with grilled onions.  They were a lot smaller than I remember though.  
The Grange produce display's are amazing!
Favorite pic. of the day!  Corn and a turkey leg.

No comments: