More memories 9/2012

This is the home (address mom?) where I lived from the time I was a baby until I was around nine.  It was a cute little house with a large yard and we had fruit trees and chickens and bunnies.  Now it's run down.  Sad.  My dad had it landscaped so nicely when we were there.  It was still nice to drive by though.
This is the ward I attended until I left for college!  Only one ward in the building.  10:00 church is the best!  They've since added a steeple and pushed out the front of the building.  We had a very close-knit ward.
Pretty beautiful parking lot huh?
Another parking lot shot...
There is still a plaque with my name on it!  
We were really fortunate that there were still huckleberries and blackberries on so we picked a few cups while we were there and froze them in our hotel freezer to take home.  We were so spoiled to have them as weeds growing up!
This one was tangled in a pine tree.
This is a little shopping center where many a game of roller-hockey was played.  Good times!

No comments: