Thanksgiving 2008

Ugh. I am still having trouble getting captions to stay where I put them so they don't exactly match up.
Hosting Thanksgiving for my Mom's side of the family is becoming a tradition for us. We had My Grandpa Harrington, GG, Aunt Shauna, and Uncle Michael (who IS younger than me) up from California. My Mom and sister Becca flew up from Idaho. We ate well and had a good time talking and hearing about Michael's Navy adventures. We also went to dinner at Ringside (Thanks Grandpa) to celebrate my Mom's 50th birthday!


Jessica with Apple Pie in her hair.


Sisters-Becca and Amy

Jessica
Julia and Aunt Shauna












Annie & Alexis at the kids table.



















Grandpa Harrington, Becca Noack, Michael Harrington, Michelle Harrington and kids.










GG
















Jessica and Jesse







Becca
















Julia, Alexis, John and Annie

1 comment:

Jandre said...

Oh my gosh!!!! It's soooo good to see GG! I haven't seen her in FOREVER!!! I'm talking like, since we were kids! She looks great! I miss her! Did you get our christmas card? We got yours!