Halloween in Rexburg 10/08


Jessica was a little fairy. John was Peter of Narnia. Annie was a tap-dancing witch complete with dance moves. Julia was Lucy Pevensie from Narnia and Alexis was a pumpkin fairy. I spent $10 on John's costume and the girls raided the dress-up. We trick-or-treated with my Mom and Becca in her neighborhood, then met My Dad and Karen and did another round with them. I forgot my camera for that part, bummer!
Grandma Harrington and Jessica
Annie holding Jessica


Julia





Alexis















Annie, Becca and Jessica.

Annie

I can't figure out how to get my text to stay by these pictures or how to get the pictures to stay where I want. I'm just learning to blog....

2 comments:

Katie Fox said...

These are cute pictures. Try picking no layout when choosing your pictures it is the blank page, if you understand that. You can put a picture and type under it or above it or things like that. Good luck.

Carrie said...

Your sister looks SO much like you. Are you guys twins? ...seriously, are you?