Jim and Kathleen Fox Family Pictures 7/2014

The Fox Family Reunion 2014 Family Portrait!!
3 Cousins were baptized right after this photo was taken, July 5th, 2014.
Jesse's parents are in the middle, with their 9 children and spouses, surrounded by their almost 55 grandchildren (Abe & Betsy's Peter wasn't born quite yet) minus 3 of the oldest granddaughters.....and the very oldest granddaughter is married and holding the first great grandchild!!!
Just the grandkids with Grandpa and Grandma Jim and Kathleen Fox!
The original 9 kids with Mom and Dad and spouses.  Ignore my posture.  I blame my car accident a year ago. 
I really am blessed to have married into a family with so many wonderful people! 
This is probably my favorite of the 7 Fox brothers, ever.  It captures the crazy perfectly.  Notice how Jesse is the center of attention!  :)

No comments: