Fox Reunion-Silverwood 7/2014

This is the sweetest moment.  Jessica was trying to be moral support on a ride at our first time going to Silverwood as a big reunion group!
Silverwood has the coolest tree house!
Asher looks happy to be trapped, and I'm happy to take pictures of those curls!
These two have been buddies from the beginning of their lives!!
John and Cannon hit it off and palled around all day.
Sisters!! The oldest and youngest!
Cannons face!!  Happy boys.  This ride was just the right amount of excitement!
I like to call this "supermodel and grandma".  I'm not looking my best, but I was having fun!!
Odie and Garfield have their home here!
Here are some of the teenagers! They enjoyed going off together and hitting the roller-coasters while the adults chased the little ones around. :)
John with a couple of Abe and Betsy's boys. I love that cousins have so much fun together!
John was SUPER lucky to be picked as a helper during Nick Norton's Theater of Illusion show!
Pretty exciting day for John!!
On the train getting some shade with Asher and the fam.  I look like my Nana in this picture!  I found out this summer that I have Rosacea.  I am not surprised that I have a condition where I'm supposed to stay out of the sun.  I prefer clouds and rain. Bring on hats and sunscreen!!
More cute cousins!!
It was the first time there was a cowgirl robber on our train!

The robbers always put on a good show. 
It makes me giggle when I look at Jessica having so much fun with her toothless grin!
We were fortunate to just happen upon a fireworks show in progress on our way home at some obscure farm.  It was AWESOME!!  I miss my "homemade" firework shows of my childhood on the saltwater property at the Posts house!
Happy Independence Day!!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Amy, It looks like you guys had a blast! Your family is too cute!

Amy F. said...

We did, thanks Ashlee!!

Abe Fox said...

FANTASTIC!!!!

Amy F. said...

(From an email from my sister Heather) Supermodel and grandma! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I love you. What's this about you needing to stay out of the sun?
Looks like the reunion was a total blast.