Hiking 7/2014

I enjoy hiking with the kids.  It is one of my favorite things to do with them.
We end up going to the same spot often because it's close and has trees!
I'm all about shade in the summer! 
Our girls-all redheads!!

They took turns being monkeys when they found this tree!

Julia has Disney Princess hair.  It never looks bad!

Annie is always very prepared on our adventures!
Does anyone know what this plant with red berries is?  I know plant names on the west side of Washington so much better!  I am learning the names of plants here still.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so beautiful!! All unique and amazing! And Julia's hair, seriously gorgeous!
You guys should come to Colorado, we have lots of great hiking! ;)
-Jen

Amy F. said...

Thanks Jen! We would love to go hiking with you guys!