Foxhill and Campout-Fox Reunion 7/2013

Eight of the nine Fox kids.  Baden was at work. Boo.  Jesse is in one of those silly moods he gets in when he's joking around with his siblings.  Notice the look on his face. :)
One of the meals at Foxhill.
We go on a "mom walk" down the hill after meals to burn some calories.
Here are a few of my wonderful sister-in-laws and cousin-in-laws!
Grandpa is good for hugs.
I LOVE this picture!  (Photo cred to my Bro-in-law Abe) It captures the joy of the cousins!
We had a campout on Foxhill one night.  And when I say "we" I mean the dads and the kids.
Jessica and Faith riding on the back of the golf cart.  Relaxing and loving life!
Woo Hoo!  A bouncy house.
The little kids were scared to enter after the big kids took over.
Skeet shooting-Grandpa is awesome to provide this fun activity.  We're just glad no one got shot. 
Uncle Stu was nice to help John.
Two peas in a pod...er...a tent.
Grandma has cool bikes!
On top of someone's car.


No comments: