Disney World Magic Kingdom! 4/2013

For some reason these photos posted, evening, then back into the morning, but I don't feel like re-arranging, so we'll start from where we ended.  This is in Belle's Castle, a new attraction in Disney World.  All the princesses are so pretty!
You HAVE to go on this ride!!  It is the best.
Are you singing in your mind?  It's a small world after all....
Cinderella's castle was used as a sort of screen and projections turned the castle from on thing to another.  Really cool technology.  Living art.
Childhood memories right here.  We had a record of the music from the parade. I listened to it so many times!
I had to take this even though it's a window display and has a reflection.  Daisy is so cute as a candy striper!
Parade is a must.
 
I don't do well in heat and my face gets puffy and weird looking, but it was still the happiest place on earth!!
Gecko?
Whoa! Even geckos are cooler in Disney World.  What kind is it? (later looking at this Alexis informed me it's an American Chameleon.  I love my science smarty-pants.)
I read Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn before the trip, so it was fun to go to Tom Sawyer Island, even though it was HOT!
This is ugly to me, but funny.  They shipped ponderosa pine needles as a ground cover all the way to Florida.  I got a good laugh out of that.
I wish this was a restaurant or ice cream shop.  It's a good idea Disney!

No comments: