Disneyworld Epcot! April 2013

It just so happened to be The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival while we were there, so cool!

The topiaries were spectacular in their detail!
This is where my blog gets boring if you are not me, but I don't want to delete any.  :)
There was a butterfly garden with Fairies made of moss.  Wow.

I wish I had a panoramic camera here.  This photo doesn't do this flower garden justice.  It was amazing!
 

Blown glass flowers too!
I want this little playhouse cottage in our yard someday!
And we will live in this house.
Alexis and Julia would be proud.
This was my absolute favorite!
This restaurant has the best fish and chips I've ever had in my life!
This one of the Eiffel is for Annie.
All the shows are amazing.
I'm not in rainy Liberty Lake right here!
My hubby likes Michael Jackson.
Love these ladies!
 
Mary was delightful and lovely in every way!
I could also live here.  Love it!
 
Epcot is my favorite park by far.  Love learning about and experiencing other countries!


No comments: