Disneyworld-Resort and Hollywood Studios! 4/2013

My younger sister Heather invited me and generously paid for me to go on a trip to Disneyworld with her, how could I refuse?  My mom joined in too for this fun girls trip!  We missed my sister Becca who was very pregnant at the time and stayed home.  Isn't the lobby huge?
Because Heather's husband Shad is a lawyer in the air force, we got to stay at the Shades of Green Resort.  This is the view from our room!  This was such an amazing feeling to let go of all my homeschool burnout stress, what a sight for sore eyes!

Heather is gorgeous!  I wish I had her height.
Hollywood Studios!
My favorite Disney snack!  It was nice warm weather.

My kids would have loved to see a real Lightning McQueen!
We ate dinner at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano.  So delicious! 
Good thing Heather planned months in advance and got reservations. 


3 comments:

heatherhousewife said...

Amy, our trip to Florida was one of my most amazing memories ever! It was so fun. I would love to do it again in ten more years! :)

heatherhousewife said...

I loved this super fun girls trip. I would love to invite you again in five or ten years or something. Maybe we should do a cruise next time!

Amy F. said...

I would love to do another trip with you! Maybe this time we can get Becca!