Thanksgiving 11/2010

My Mom, Grandma (GG) and two sisters came up for Thanksgiving to meet Asher.  We loved having them!
Jesse off to play the annual ward turkey bowl.  Don't you like his outfit?  It's oh so chic with long johns and the Fox Milling hat to complete the ensemble. 
My sister Heather left her four kids and hubby back in Albuquerque to be with us.  Thanks for sharing her guys!
It's so wonderful having the girls to hold the baby when I need to get things done!
Heather, my Mom and Becca.  Aren't they beautiful?
I had Alexis take the following pictures for me...
Wow, that's a big turkey!




That's my boy!
My Dad's sister Renee and her family live close by (the ones with the horses) and they stopped by with my cousin Rochel.  We were making pies at the moment so she helped the girls.  They made the pies from actual pumpkins.  My girls are getting so good in the kitchen!
1st Thanksgiving!

The finished product was gorgeous and delicious!
Asher and Aunt Becca.

My Mom's birthday was a couple of days after Thanksgiving and she requested one of my blackberry pies. Yummy!
 

 

No comments: