Baptism Luncheon 3/2011

This is the yummy soup buffet we had for the luncheon.  I am eternally grateful to my sister-in-law Betsy for putting this all together and cooking and decorating!!  I was in a post-partum depression funk and had no energy.  It was a blessing to me that we just had to show up and they really did the work.  It's so wonderful how the Lord sends his tender mercies through those we love! 

Friends and cousins.
Knowing Alexis and Clark they were probably discussing snakes or reptiles.
Karen and my Dad drove down from Rexburg!
We are happy that Heather and her family came up from New Mexico to see us before they move down South!  We don't see them often enough.  Also in this picture is my sister Becca and cousin Ashlee.  We really had a lot of people come to support Annie! 
These two were inseparable.

1 comment:

Abe Fox said...

What a beautiful, beautiful Day it was!! Thank you for being with us to make it so!!