Asher's baby blessing 11/28/2010

Two peas in a pod.
Two peas in a pod.
Two peas in a pod.
Two peas in a pod.

 Do you notice a pattern here?  Our kids line up with Jesse's brother Abe and his wife Betsy's children in age pretty well and they like each other too!!
First comes love, then comes marriage then comes.....lots of these.  :)
 
Betsy and I have spent a lot of time talking and taking care of babies when we get together.  Love her!
The mandatory discounted Taco Time visit.  (Oh how we miss it!)
 
Asher was blessed and given a name at our Greenacres Ward Chapel.  GG and Abe and Betsy's family were visiting from out-of- town.  We have lots of family here on both sides that were able to come.  Thank you to everyone who supported us on his special day!  He wore the same outfit John did, but his so tiny he was sort of swimming in it! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Abe Fox said...

Asher's blessing was a wonderful day!! But I must point out that even though we blend in quite well with the massive Fox-contigent, and may not seem like out-of-towners.....we should correctly be counted as such. Truly, no worries, though.

We can't wait for the reunion!!

Amy F. said...

Ack!! Sorry Abe. Chalk that mistake up to sleep deprivation and also blogging about it 7 months later. Now that you mention it I DO remember you being here because you were passing through after Thanksgiving in Vancouver. I've changed the wording on my post accordingly!! Thanks for calling me on it. I like being corrected. I don't like being inaccurate!