We're home-for good! 10/2010


A cute flower arrangement from Jesse's sister Marjorie's family!


John, so glad his brother is home and that we get to keep him!

This is Jessica after church.  She likes to pull her tights. 

I hold my babies...a lot.  They are so spoiled!  Jesse was laughing when he saw the baby in the laundry basket.  I guess he is never around when I'm doing laundry, but I've done this many, many times over the years.  I can sort, load, unload, pour laundry detergent, all with a baby in my arm, but I need two arms to carry the basket, so I put the baby in it after I take it out to haul upstairs, then I hold the baby while I sort it and put it away.  Sometimes in that small period they fall asleep.  It's cute. 

3 comments:

Cristy said...

What sweet pictures. I carried my baby upstairs in the laundry basket just prior to reading this post and it made me smile to read about another mom doing the same thing. :-) I hope you are all doing well!

Sonnet and Cameron said...

You are SUCH a wonderful mom! Miss you!

Amy F. said...

That's funny Christy! I guess we mom's do what we have to! Sonnet, thank you! We miss you too!