Costumes! 10/2010

This year I told John I was willing to buy him a costume and the other girls had to raid the dress-up.  They turned out pretty well!  I didn't dress up two-week old Asher, he stayed home with me and Jesse took the kids to our ward Trunk-or-Treat the night before Halloween.  We stayed home to pass out candy this year, since it was on a Sunday.  
John as a glow-in-the-dark Skeleton.  I love his dimples.
I've never wanted to hug a skeleton, until now, that is.
Annie is so lucky to have sisters to help her look like a beautiful genie.  The hair-do was pretty amazing!
 
Julia as a black cat!
Alexis used her hand-sewn dress to look like a witch!
Jessica as the sweetest Little Mermaid!

Annie didn't eat her candy, she wanted to make a candy castle!! 

1 comment:

Cristy said...

I love the costumes! They all look great!