And Then There Were SIX! 10/13/2010


Asher David Fox, our sixth child was born October, 13, 2010 on a Wednesday at 10:52am!  He was 6lbs. 2oz. and 17 1/2 inches long.  My smallest baby.  He has a tiny bit of red hair.  Poor John is our only brown haired child. :)

We are SO glad he's here!  I worried the most out of all my babies with this pregnancy so we were relieved to get him here.  He was 23 days early so we had a bit of trouble and had to be re-admitted to the hospital with Jaundice, but after the first week we were home and happy!

 

Brothers!  So sweet.


Can you see me in the middle of all those kids?  I am so outnumbered!

It is so nice to have Jesse's parents nearby.  We loved getting to show their newest and 49th grandchild to them.  :)  Grandma brought him a little Precious Memories stuffed toy and a little fox toy.  :)



Jessica playing doctor with a stethoscope she found in a drawer. 

Our sister-in-law Katie came by too....

4 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

That was a relief to get that little guy here! Can't wait to see you all again in just a couple of months for the reunion.

Amy Eagleston said...

I can't let this day pass without wishing a very happy mother's day to one of the most amazing mothers I know. I love you and I love this pictures of you with all your beautiful kids!

Lisa P. said...

What an adorable little boy. Congratulations. (I know these posts are old.) So fun to see a little newborn. You have a beautiful family.

Amy F. said...

Betsy, can't wait to see you either! Amy, happy belated Mother's Day to you as well! Thanks! Lisa thank you also, and congrats on expecting your new little one!