Moyie 8/2014


The Moyie never disappoints.  We showed up and couldn't drive in until Jesse and John moved this downed tree.
Let the fun begin!
It worked out for my Dad and Karen to come up from Rexburg to enjoy the stay with us!
Lucky us!  They are good company.
These cuties got out their pocket knives and made a daisy crown for Jessica. 
The Moyie Princess!!
The fire is almost constantly going!
Asher on the swings.  His face says it all!
The boys and men had to prove their manliness by chopping wood.
Even Asher had a go at it...
My Dad wins the man award.  :)
Cloudy, but beautiful!
I was trying to get pictures of Annie, but John is an attention stealer. (A Fox)  Haha.
She made this bow!
My Dad got more excited about the trains than my kids!  I have always loved his enthusiasm for the small things in life!
Year two of rain at the Moyie...it didn't deter the kids from spending time poking at the fire!
Grandpa and Asher are good buddies. 
This fireplace always reminds me of the Pete's Dragon lighthouse for some reason.  It's so charming!
There were games, and cookies from Grandpa and Grandma!
We hiked in to Copper Creek Falls.  Can you say AMAZING???


It was a great weekend!

No comments: