Becca's Visit 8/2014

Ignore my mom hair and notice my beautiful sister Becca!  She came up to visit with her cute little girl Hallie for a few days!  We had a fantastic time with them!  We were sad Christian had to stay home and work. :(
We BBQ'ed in the beautiful weather! Appetizers were chips, Cheetos and watermelon. A good balance. Haha.
Jesse's not much of a griller, but he is happy to if I prepare the food and he just has to put it on and turn it. My mouth is watering.  They were delicious shish-kebabs!
Two cute little munchers.
Hallie kept gravitating toward our veggie baskets.  I'm sad to say she got bonked in the head once by it!
A day at the park and a bit of static electricity!  
Ice cream is a good way to cool down!
We love Liberty Lake!
Hallie takes her play very seriously. :)
Come back soon!!

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

(From and email from my sister Heather) I love the pic of the BBQ with everyone eating watermelon. I wish I were there! I love watermelon, and ALL of those people! I love the pic of you and Bec at the top- really nice.

Amy F. said...

(From and email from my sister Heather) Hallie on the slide- so funny.