Around the house 2/10


Here are some random photos.

We start with John. This is the outfit he would wear, every moment of everyday if he had the choice. Pajama bottoms and a soft robe with no shirt, so he can "feel" the softness. He wears this unless we go out in public, in which case, I make him change only to have him run downstairs as soon as we're home to get back into the robe & pajamas.


Jessica has the most kissable cheeks, and still likes going pantsless.



Into mischief.


Sneaky! She got caught with a marble.


Annie, our little diva.



Watching Barney. Yes, he's still around.

After church on Sunday.

2 comments:

wendy holt said...

It is fun to see your family! I knew Jesse in High School and Cheryl Kindred is my mom, and I think your neighbor? She talks about how darling your family is and how sweet your girls are. Thanks for taking care of my mom for me!

Amy F. said...

Jesse totally remembers you Wendy! We are so fortunate to have your parents as neighbors. They have been so loving and are great sewing/gardening mentors to our children!! It would be nice to meet if you ever visit!