Vegas 10/2014

A major added bonus of going to Nathan and Megan's wedding was visiting my sister Heather and her family, and that Becca and her family drove up from Arizona to visit as well!  I love a sister reunion.  Don't I have beautiful sisters? Also, I wish I had pink pants like Becca. :)
Heather's family lived (at the time) at Nellis Air Force in Las Vegas. It has a nice pool which sadly was closed, but it was still good to take the kids on a walk.  Our kids were at home taking care of themselves in Liberty Lake.  They were jealous we got to see their cute cousins.  Felicity is so sweet, she walks the neighbors dog for free!
Becca's little girl Hallie is a sweetie! 
Becca and Christian are awesome!
Libby couldn't get enough of Jesse's bedtime stories.  She is such a good listener!

I was happy to get lots of hugs.  I wish I would have taken pictures of Shad and the boys too!  We were able to get in an adult date to a really delicious pizza place.  So fun!  We're grateful Shad and Heather were willing to host us for a couple of days! 

No comments: