Nathan Usher's Wedding 10/2014

I guess since it's been a year since I blogged, I'm due. This is what we were doing last year. :) Attending one of Jesse's best friend's wedding!  In sunny Vegas no less!  It was a wonderful thing to do in October. Here's Jesse and me at the Las Vegas Temple grounds.  Don't ask me why I didn't put down my mom purse for the picture. 
Nathan and Megan make a gorgeous couple!! 
How cute are her parents? 
Nathan has such a great family. I love their sense of humor!! 
Three high school friends, reunited!  Jesse, Nathan and Rusty. 
The temple in Vegas is stunning! 
The wedding party. You know you're at a nice country club when the grass is this green in Las Vegas!
I wish this wasn't grainy, I LOVE this picture. So sweet. 
At the Red Rock Country Club. One thing I learned, dance parties are so fun, when you can dance. I cannot, so I was hitting up the food tables after embarrassing myself a little on the dance floor.  This was the nicest reception I've ever been to! 
I like having an excuse to dress up now and again! 

No comments: