Summer begins! 6/2014

June still has down-pouring rain at times.  My kids love it.  They got a bit of my Gig Harbor genes!
Excuse this pants-less child.  
They just ran out the door!  
We also have sunny days in June, this is our cul-de-sac. If I had a panoramic camera you'd see more kids.  It's always a  party!
Summer calls for days at Liberty Lake.  We bought a blow-up 2 man boat and it has been a great purchase!
Love kids in goggles!
Jesse and I celebrated our 16th anniversary with a night at the Davenport.  This is us the day before we got married when I had my endowments taken out at the Seattle Temple.
This curly top wakes me up with a "Good morning Mama!" each day. 
We have a delicious tradition of going to Baskin Robbins after the last day of school each year.
We are serious about ice cream in the Fox household!
I couldn't sneak a good picture, but one of my favorite things on Sunday is looking at our six children on the pew at church during Sacrament meeting.  I love our kids so much and they bring me joy.  I know I only have three years left with all of them at home.  I'm already getting sad about it.  I know Alexis is mature enough to leave, but we're sure going to miss her when she goes to college.  They are growing older so quickly!
Morning sibling cuddles are so sweet. 

No comments: