Misc. 5/2014

Miscellaneous pictures from May....Cousin Abby and Annie at a school field trip playing dress up.
Jesse took our girls and some friends to a Beyond 5 concert.  THEY HAD A BLAST!! 
This is TJ.  He signed their t-shirts.  Jesse is a fun dad!
Jesse has really enjoyed being 2nd counselor in YM with his friend Ryan Romney as Scoutmaster. 
My cousin had this darling baby girl.  She is #4 after three older brothers, so she's a blessing.
So sad that Jesse's brother Baden, wife Mary Ellen and kids moved!  Before they left, Grandma Fox asked me to take a picture of her with their adorable baby Henry. 
Alexis and her friend Emma got their drivers permits the same day!  I have a teenager driving!! I can't be that old!
I thought it was sweet that Asher fell asleep with his hands folded like this. 

No comments: