Vegas 4/2014

My Sister Heather and her Husband Shad live in Vegas and we were able to stay with them.  They were great hosts!  We wish we could visit them more often!  My sisters surprised me with a little birthday party!  So fun and yummy ice cream cone cupcakes too!
Cute cousins.
Becca and Hallie drove up from Arizona too!  Hallie was the center of attention.

The kids were happy to run around after so many hours in the car!

We went to a fun dinner at Johnny Rockets!


 Yeah, Asher didn't want me to drink my Ghirardelli milkshake.  He wanted it all to himself!

 These two always look good in photos.  I guess that's normal when you are so good looking!

I'm not sure how well Asher would do with a younger sibling, he wasn't into sharing.  Hallie was too sweet to notice. :)

I got a kick out of Major Kidd's name on his house!  What a great visit!!!

No comments: