Fiddler on the Roof 8/2012

My three girls tried out for a community production of Fiddler on the Roof and they all made it!  After the try outs the director said, "Are there any more Foxes?".  He liked them!  Their aunt and cousin also made it into the show.  It was a fun summer for them!  There were a lot of practices.  This is the "family picture" Annie played the part of Bielke, one of the sisters.  The Tevya was AMAZING.  He seriously could be on Broadway.  
In the basement of the Bing Crosby Theatre downtown Spokane.  By the way-I LOVE Bing Crosby's music and movies.  

It's a lovely old theater.
Their costumes were so darling!  I wish girls all still dressed like this.  
The seven sisters!
The Green Room-There is supposed to be a lot of parental involvement.  I was lazy and signed up for Greenroom duty.  I feel sorry for the costume and set committees.  They did much more work!
The ghost scene costumes.

Other than Tevya, Fruma -Sarah was the other star of the show.  It happens to be Jesse's show-stopping sister.  She actually was so scary, I saw a few toddlers get rushed out during the scene of the night I went to watch crying.
 Good job Marj!  (Poor kids) 
The Sunrise/Sunset cookies were yummy.
They were fortunate to have some cousins and lots of friends come watch!
I love this picture of my little Starlets!  Great job girls!  The music permeated our home for months.  This will be a lifelong memory.  We hope to do another show next summer, but I doubt anything will be as enjoyable for me, as this is my favorite musical.  

8 comments:

Clark Fox said...

Oh, my goodness! Those girls are SO GORGEOUS!! I wish we could have been there to see them perform.

Becca said...

I loved their practice that we got to go to! This was an amazing production. They look so great!

Amy F. said...

Becca, I'm so glad you were able to come too!!

Amy F. said...

Thanks too Clark? That sounds more like Betsy. :) It would have been great to have you here for sure!

Clark Fox said...

I was there.....and it was FABULOUS!!! I love my nieces (and, well, my nephews too)!!

Abe Fox said...

That last comment was from Abe.

Amy F. said...

Abe, we're so glad the timing worked out that you were able to be there!! Thanks for coming!

heatherhousewife said...

PRECIOUS! The girls are SO SO pretty. Wow.