Easter Egg Hunt 4/2012

Ready? Set?

GO!


Asher is figuring out what to do.
Jessica is good at hunting.
What are these sweet magical things inside?
Annie is filling it up!
John and my cousin Ben.
 
Jessica had Kelly helping her out.
 
 
John and his haul.
Julia got a money prize!
It's not often you can Easter egg hunt and have a snowball fight on the same day!
Grandkid heaven!
Uncle Kelly teaching Jessica how to make a snowball.
She's got it!
 
Asher got in on the snowball action too!
Chickens!
Asher loved chasing them all over.
 
 
He threw them a cupcake, which they enjoyed!

Living in a neighborhood with sidewalks and grass, he was interested in the dirt.
This is interesting.
How does it feel if I put some in my shirt?
Not good!
As if it couldn't get any better, Grandpa invited over the neighbors and they brought their horses!  
Asher in-between a friend of Grandpa's and my step-nephew.  So darling!
Rocks always bring happiness to a little boy.
My brother Kelly and Jesse canoeing on my Dad's little pond.
Julia didn't want to get off!
Grandma Karen and John
 
Annie was a tiny, but good rider.  Her hair was the same color as her horse!
My step-nephew Holden is ADORABLE!
 
Jesse and Asher got a wild one.

 
 
 
The end to a long day of fun!


No comments: