Puppet Contest 9/2011

 
 

John and his paper bag tiger puppet! 
Here is a link to a local newspaper article my kids were in:

Annie was the grand prize winner and Julia and John were runners up.  I figure I have really talented kids, or no one else entered the contest.  :)  Either way, it was fun for them to participate and win!!
Julia's Hippo Puppet.  Made from felt and a milk carton.  So creative!



This is Annie's hand-sewn parrot marionette.  She worked really hard on it! 
Love the tail feather.
She sewed beads on for the eyes.  I love my creative children!!

2 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Those are fabulous puppets!! You do have very talented, creative kids and I wish we lived closer so we could enjoy their company more often.

Kirsten Brockner said...

THat is so cool! creative kids you have!