Annie's Halloween Party 10/2011

Annie worked really hard on her math to earn a chance to have a Halloween Party!  She had to have it in the beginning of October because she couldn't wait all the way until the end of Ocober!  She was actually bugging me to do it in September, but I held my ground.  :)  Her little cousin friends had a great time with her!
They started out the night by making Halloween cards.


While I was helping the girls with the glue, etc. Jessica kept saying "I have a bad eye mom."  "I know" I kept replying.  She has amblyopia, and I thought she was referring to that, until I actually looked at her and saw that she had a "bat" eye.  Haha!
This was everyone's favorite part of the night.  The popcorn waterfall.  I let the popper pop onto a blanket.  We waited a minute for it to cool and then they all got to fill bowls with their own popcorn.  I thought my eardrums were going to be damaged with all the happy screaming!
The donut eating contest was fun, and yummy!
Bobbing for apples was a must!


Annie made this paper mache bat herself. She loves to party!!

To top it off, they all played Halloween Bingo!
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!

No comments: