Greenacres Ward Campout 8/2011

WARD CAMP OUT!!!!!!!!  (Poor John was hanging for a while before all his sisters got on).

The happy pose.
The silly face pose.  Anyone who knows me knows this is out of my comfort zone.  I like to be formal, but for my kids, I did it.  Thier faces are so funny in this picture! 
Camping naps are the best! 


There were quite a few sword fights during the talent show in the evening. 
The daddies and all the babies.
Chubby legs!!
Jesse and I have created a problem for ourselves by commenting too frequently on the cuteness of Jessica's buns.  Now when it's time for a picture, she shows them off a bit.  At what point do we discourage this?  :)  (She's holding one of her favorite stuffed animals-an otter).
Asher and Sophie.  Cute crawling cousins. 

2 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Fun pictures. I especially like the one of Asher napping and Jessica posing.

I am impressed with the spoils of your garden. Did your girls attempt a still life painting? It seems like that would be right up their alley.

Amy F. said...

@ Betsy, not with this batch of veggies, but they have done other still lifes. They do enjoy art!