Marjorie's Shower 5/2011

This is Jesse's younger sister Marjorie.  I got to help plan her shower for her first baby boy (after 3 girls)!

Whenever I go to baby showers, I think of my own two, both of which were thrown by my sister-in-law Tiffany.  My first one was here in Spokane at Tiffany's house for Alexis and my second was in West Linn, Or for John at Tiffany's house when they lived there.  I really loved both of them.  They are special and you never forget them (Thanks Tiff!!)
Grandma Fox and Asher.
Samatha's girls with my 1st cousin once removed at the bottom (red-head!).

We did the typical food/games/presents.  :)

Marjorie commented that she never needs nursing pads.  I laughed because I seriously go through like 3 boxes a week for the first few months.  I'm down to a box a week at 8 months old.  I should have nursed twins. 
 It was held at her friends Sheryl's house.  We can't wait to meet him Marj!

1 comment:

Betsy Fox said...

Oh, sadness that I missed it. Looks like fun.