Activity Days Daddy Daughter Date 6/2011


Julia and Annie are both in Activity Days together right now.  They have the BEST leaders and asked all the fathers to think of a creative way to ask the girls on a date.  Jesse is lucky to have me, because I came up with this poster for him, but he did the asking.  They all went with Jesse's dad (they needed an adult for each dad and Grandpa Fox graciously accepted).  They had a fantastic night. 
I don't know if you'll be able to read this.
This was a game where they guessed which dad/grandpa's toes belonged to whom.
I sent Jesse with the camera, and these are the only two pictures he came home with. Guys.  :)

2 comments:

camfox said...

I SO relate with the picture taking frustration. Nathan just reminded me of a similar situation. They were at the Moyie a few years ago, and we was going to take the kids fishing. I made him PROMISE me to take lots of video and pictures throughout the afternoon, not just one- so I wouldn't be left out. He forgot to take pictures the whole time, and then remembered right before they packed up to come back to the cabin, he snapped like 30 pictures of the kids standing in the same spot.

Amy F. said...

Camille, that is TOO funny!! That is just like something Jesse would do. Classic!