Noack Receptions 9/2010

A couple of my cousins were married this summer!  It's so fun to see them all grown up.  They're siblings and since we live in the Spokane area, we were able to go to both of their receptions.  My Aunt Stacey was amazing and had the endurance to put on two receptions in her backyard, one on September 10th and one the very next night on the 11th!  I'm happy to say that she and my Uncle Robert survived it in good humor-albeit exhausted!

Chad and Katelyn got married for time and all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple on September 4th, 2010  He got a sweetie!

Our kids had a blast playing with the other kids in the fruit trees and on the little bridge over the pond in the backyard.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Jessica, even if it was poor lighting.  John looks cute too!


Kimberly and Charlie were married in the Spokane Washington Temple on September 11, 2010
Jesse got to go to it, I was busy throwing up since I was pregnant.  My evenings were better at this point.
(Jesse's 34rd birthday!) Aren't the yellow socks great?

 
It makes me so happy to see my cousins choosing such wonderful people.  I have a strong testimony of the gospel and it is so neat to see them starting together on the right path!  Ah, to be newlyweds.  :)

No comments: