Island Breeze Luau

This was our third time going to Kona with Jesse's parents. The first time we went was nine years ago when Alexis was a baby and we went to this Luau with them and Jesse's brother Abe and his wife and son. It was nice to relieve some memories and build some new ones with the kids. This is the best one on the Island it is authentic and pretty tame for kids as far as the coconut (immodesty) factor goes. :)


Grandma and Grandpa Fox-Thank you!!!


Alexis and Jessica


Annie and John


Me and Jessica. Notice the lack of makeup. I was really trying to relax! I've been sick a lot this year and I was trying to do the no-stress version of travelling. :)
Jesse and Annie

The view was beautiful.


John


The girls.

1 comment:

Amy Eagleston said...

I am loving all of your Hawaii posts. So amazing! I love Hawaii. Paul and I have been a few times but all pre-kids. I would love to take my boys.