Christmas Eve 12/2014

For Christmas Eve we let the cousins hang out and play games, while we cooked a turkey dinner. Yum. Julia was so happy to have her best friend Coryn visiting from Utah!  
I recruited Julia and Coryn to help me cook as my sous chefs!
What cute girls!
It's always the hardest to wait for the turkey when you're home smell it cooking all morning!
A panoramic view.
These two are so photogenic!
I wish I had this for lunch right now!
I am too lazy to fix my hair most of the time, I only regret it when I see pictures. :)
Pumpkin pie lover like her mama! 
This is a good picture to show how hard it is to fit pie in when you've just had a feast, but you just have to eat it anyway. :)
Justice pretending to be grossed out. 
Tryptophan!
We drove the kids around to look at Christmas lights.

And watched movies to get them tired for Santa. 
Santa got his favorite cookies!

No comments: