Cousins and a Cruise 11/2013

We had so much fun having my sister's families in town! 
Cousins Felicity and Annie went to Build-A-Bear together and came out with two new beloved friends. :)
They kind of look like their bears don't they?
Meanwhile, siblings were passing the time in the play area!
We all (mostly) went to Coeur de Alene and went on a Christmas cruise!  Poor Jessica had the throw-up flu so Alexis was sweet and stayed home with her.  The lights were beautiful!
The kids we're happy to have hot cocoa while on board. 
The mostly silly pic.
Mostly not silly. 
I LOVE MY SISTERS!!!
These two cuties packed their new teddies for the adventure! And opted for coordinating cowgirl boots.
The kids had a great time watching fish at the resort.  What a fun night!


3 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

You and your sisters are so beautiful! And you look about 18!

Amy F. said...

Thanks Betsy! My baby face is coming in handy now that I'm 36. :)

Becca said...

It's not even funny how cute these kids are! I miss this SO much. Take me back to this trip, please!