Julia's Baptism April 3, 2009


This is Julia and Mommy on her special day. The dress she is wearing is the one my Nana made me for my baptism. Alexis was also baptized in it.

She was so fortunate to be baptized with her cousin Bethany who is one day older than her. They were so darling together and it made for a wonderful experience. Abe & Betsy were great to entertain over the weekend with lots of family visiting!!


Bethany & Julia

Bethany and Julia with Grandma and Grandpa Fox

They were each baptized by their fathers, Abraham and Jesse Fox


The blond and the redhead....cousin twins!


Abe, Cannon, Jessica and Jesse at Abe's house


Jesse and Jessica after the baptism


My mom, Michelle, Uncle Bill, Emily Higginson and Aunt Sherre


My cousin Ashlee and me


My sister Becca, Ashlee and her "friend" Adam



Jesse, Julia and me


The Moms and girls, Betsy, Bethany, Amy & Julia


Daddy and Julia


Grandma Harrington and John


The girls practicing the Primary song they sang at the baptism together, Betsy accompanied.


Jessica and Faith


Could they be any sweeter???

6 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

So cute!

Rebecca said...

How beautiful! I'm sad we missed it!

Betsy Fox said...

I do not think they could have been any sweeter. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It was a wonderful, memorable weekend. Can't wait to see you again.

Amy F. said...

They were cute Betsy, only two more months till the family reunion!!!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Very fun pictures! Julia looks so cute. Your mom is lookin hot these days!

Amy F. said...

Yeah, my mom is looking pretty good. She's single and dating a lot. :)