Jessica's 1st Birthday 3/09


I LOVE this picture of our girls. We're so lucky to have them.


Annie is always ready to party!



I wrapped up some old dolls for her to open. We didn't need another girly thing in this house! She didn't know the difference!

Big brother.



Jessica and Mommy.


Didn't like the hat....


What is THAT?!


Let me try it.


Hmm...Pretty good.


Mmm.



She likes it!



Our first plate eater.






How can I delete any of these!?





Her clothes didn't survive the cake eating.


Our sweet pea.


Happy Birthday Jessie Lu!!!!!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

How did you not eat her up?! She is just too darn edible! Happy Birthday, Jessica!

Katie Fox said...

Oh my gosh she is soooo cute!! I want to eat her up all covered in frosting. Just adorable.

Lisa P. said...

She is so adorable! Yes, I'm glad you posted every cute picture. She looks so happy!

Betsy Fox said...

I love the pic of you and Jessica. When I see these pictures it makes me wish we were living close so we could be there for fun birthday parties together.

Betsy Fox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jandre said...

I seriously can't belive how much Jessica and Micah look alike!!! Who knew our kids would look so much alike?