June 5, 2008

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY JESSE! It's been ten years, seven moves, five kids, three houses (almost four), and many other wonderful experiences with you. In another ten years we'll have a daughter at college and a lot of teenagers. The time has flown in ways, and in some ways it seems we've been married forever. In good times and in bad we always stick together and rely on the Lord. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing father, provider, and friend to be my spouse. Here's to 100 more!

9 comments:

Abe Fox said...

We Love You Guys.....and the Blog is Great, too!

Kirsten Brockner said...

Happy 10! I can't believe ours is coming up soon also! I am so excited you have a blog now!

Reese said...

Congrats! I had no idea we shared the same anniversary....its our 10th today too:) Its good to catch up with you, what a cute family you have!

Rebecca said...

I'm so happy you finally broke down and make a family blog so we could all admire your adorable family! And how did you do that cute border on your blog--and you're a beginning blogger too! Gosh I feel so slow sometimes!

Anyway, congrats on 10 years!!!!!

Amy Eagleston said...

I am so excited you started a blog. I love keeping in touch this way. I am going to add you to my reader. Your family is so cute and I can't believe how much Julia looks like you. I mean all your girls look like you but Julia...Wow! Your blog is really cute I love the template.

Michelle said...

Amy, little Jessica's photo is sweet. I laughed out loud when I saw John and his "tools" in his pants! What a boy! What a cutie!
Mom

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids! It seems like only yesterday when we were all newlyweds. We miss you guys!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

How fun you started your family blog. I love looking at your pics of the kids, so fun. Happy anniversary!!! Time goes by so fast.

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

How exciting you started your family blog, I love it. Happy Anniversary.